Proactive verse Reactive
From Reactive to Proactive with Managed Services
What is a Managed Services Provider?
A managed services provider (MSP) offers management and support of IT network-based services, applications and equipment. As businesses become increasingly dependent on IT, the need for a reliable MSP that allows business owners and employees to focus on their core functions has become critical. The scope of service provided by an MSP varies according to the customer’s needs and can involve simple system upgrades to full network management and support for a pre-established monthly fee. The key element is that it is preventive and proactive in nature.
“Among current users of managed services, 46% of firms have trimmed their annual IT expenditures by 25% or more as a result of their shift to managed services, including 13% that have slashed annual IT expenditures by 50% or more on the IT functions they have given over to an MSP.”
CompTIA, Trends in Managed Services study
What Can We Do For You?
We provide proactive IT managed services using a remote monitoring and management (RMM) platform to continually monitor the health and performance of your IT network—without any kind of disruption to your employees’ activities. Our robust RMM platform supports early detection and remediation of issues before they cause downtime or data loss. We will also generate regular reports that provide insight into your IT system, including the business value and services being received, which will help you plan and budget for future IT expenses.
From Reactive to Proactive
Many businesses today continue to use the reactive model and handle IT issues as they arise. Below is a comparison of the reactive vs. proactive approach. It’s easy to see the benefits of becoming proactive!
Reactive IT Services Model
- An IT issue is detected.
- You contact your IT solution provider.
- Once you reach your IT provider, you describe the issue as you understand it.
- If the issue cannot be resolved via email or phone, your IT provider will need to travel to your location.
- Once at your location, the issue is properly diagnosed.
- The issue is resolved.
Proactive IT Services Model
- An RMM tool conducts oversight of your network and IT assets 24/7.
- The RMM tool alerts your MSP to a potential issue or an issue about to occur.
- A centralized dashboard allows for remote diagnosis and remediation of the issue by the appropriate technician—without disruption to your business flow!
You can trust us to deliver the level of managed services your business needs to ensure a stable and secure IT environment. Our proactive services model will eliminate business disruptions and give you peace of mind knowing that your networks are always secure and operational with no surprises or unexpected expenses.